History & Experience
For more than 20 years, RIPAC has worked with its Associations to minimize owner responsibility and enhance the investment value of their property by providing responsive and comprehensive management services. We currently provide property management services for over 75 properties throughout Rhode Island. The management plans designed and implemented for each property directly compliments the natural surroundings and situations presented by their geographical locations. We employ a conservatively large staff, which allows us to effectively manage all the properties, while maintaining a personal relationship with each Association. We have developed and implemented the RIPAC Property Management and Inspection Team to provide supervisory accountability and the RIPAC Computerized Maintenance Response System to ensure internal control and to fulfill information needs for our team, Associations and owners. We take pride in and adhere to being the Ultimate in Property Management.
Property Management is the deciding factor in condominium trusts and owners reaping the rewards and realizing the benefits of their real estate investment. A poorly managed association can make ownership a virtual nightmare. RlPAC’s goal is to work in cooperation with the Association to create a management plan to successfully manage the physical and financial affairs of the property. We are committed to association and owner satisfaction. Our experience shows that we can achieve satisfaction through outstanding service, accountability, control, communication and superior personnel.
Presence & Awareness
When your Association is managed by RIPAC, you will never stand alone. We will dedicate a manager and an inspector from our Property Management and Inspection Team, to work directly with your Board of Directors. Your Property Manager is the point of contact for any issues, concerns or requests from the Board or unit owners. In working with your Property Manager, the Property Inspector will perform:
- Routine inspections of interior common elements of each building.
- Routine inspections of the grounds and buildings.
- Performance monitoring of any outside contractors.
Your Property Manager will review and respond to all the Inspector’s reports, determining if any maintenance or other attention is necessary; as well as investigate and resolve any complaints concerning contractors. Accessibility is a RIPAC priority and as a result we’ll always be there, before and when you need us.
Coordination & Support
It is our purpose to identify needs and to find and carry out solutions, so that you don’t have to. We will negotiate contracts with outside services such as snow removal, landscaping, rubbish removal, pest control etc… When other service is deemed necessary, RIPAC will solicit at least three competitive bids from contractors. Bids will be presented with a recommendation, in a clear and concise written form, to the Board of Directors for acceptance. Routine servicing of the physical property will be scheduled, including long-range capital projects. Beyond planned services, RIPAC property managers and maintenance technicians, who have been with the company for over twelve years, are available 24-hours per day, 365 days per year for any emergency which may arise.
- Interactive website
- Emergency Board-Up Service
- Toll-free 24-hour emergency phone number
- Local phone number
Meeting and conquering the countless steps in making payments, billing, collections and banking is the business of property management.
We provide full financial management services including, but not limited to:
- Creation of a distinct bank account in the name of the Association
- Collection of condominium fees and other income, which are deposited into your Association’s account.
- Mailing of a monthly operating statement to the Board of Directors, using the accrual basis of accounting.
- Optional participation in RIPAC cost saving programs, such as pest control, insurance, banking, and rubbish removal.
- Annual mailing of coupon books to owners.
- Mailing of detailed monthly statements to unit owners, showing any late fees and account balances.
- If necessary, an aggressive enforcement process for collection, at no added cost to the association.
- Review and coding of vendor invoices.
- Payment of all approved invoices in a timely manner.
- Payment authorization approved by the Board of Directors for any non-budgeted expenditures.
- Preparation of annual State and Federal tax returns.
- Mailing of an annual budget to the Board of Directors, including line item back-up information 30 days prior to the Association’s fiscal year, if necessary.